2017 Spring Meeting Abstracts
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Due Sunday, January 15, 2017
The SEA 2017 Spring Annual Meeting will be held April 27-30, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida. The theme of the meeting is “Improving Education Quality Through Innovative Collaborations”.
Important Information for Abstract Submissions:
The author(s) MUST submit their abstract through ProposalSpace for consideration. If you submitted an abstract last year, you can use your same login information. It is free to create an account in ProposalSpace (just enter your name and email address).
Abstracts submissions will be accepted in two categories:
- Reports on Curriculum and Educational Innovations
- Designed Research Studies in Anesthesia Education
The entire abstract is limited to 400 words. Abstracts pertaining to education are sought in areas such as (but are not limited to):
- Medical Student education
- Resident and Fellow education
- Faculty and Clinician continuing education
- Faculty evaluation, development
- Technologic advancements
- ACGME core competencies
- ACGME Milestones
Click here to download the grading criteria for Innovative Curriculum Report Abstracts.
Click here to download the grading criteria for Scientific Research Abstracts.
NEW FOR 2017: Two “Philip Liu Awards for Innovations in Anesthesia Education” will be presented at the SEA Spring Meeting:
- Philip Liu Award for Innovation in Anesthesia Education – Education Research
- Philip Liu Award for Innovation in Anesthesia Education – Innovation in Curriculum
The author(s) of the top scoring abstract in each category submitted by a member of SEA or sponsored by a SEA member will be awarded a “Philip Liu Award for Innovations in Anesthesia Education” and will be provided with:
- A $1,000 cash award
- An opportunity to present their data in an oral presentation at the SEA Spring Meeting