2016 Spring Meeting
Congratulations Abstract Winners!
- Fei Chen, PhD – The Predictive Value of Pre-Recruitment Academic Achievement on Resident Performance in Anesthesiology
- Samuel Yanofsky, MD – Assessor Judgments: the Impact of Raters’ Performance theories on Judgment and Decision Making in Work-based Performance Assessments
- Srijaya Reddy, MD, MBA – Are Prior Experience And Subspecialty Training Time Predictive Of Pediatric Anesthesia Exit Exam Scores For Rotating CA-2 Residents?
- Melissa L. Davidson, MD – Reconsidering Assessment in the Milestones Era: Development of a New CA-1 Evaluation Process
- Kaitlyn Mitchell, MD – Educational Innovation in Difficult Airway Management: Multidisciplinary Difficult Airway Course
- Phillip S. Adams, DO – Integrated Clinical Subspecialty And Research Training In Anesthesiology: Academic Anesthesiology Scholar Tracks (AST)
Click here to access the meeting syllabus and abstract files (login required).